1.5

I paid $9.99 for 3-7 business day delivery for a sweater from Melodress. I wanted to have a nice heavy sweater for an event in early October.

After the seven business days I emailed and a day later got a response that they would let me know when it shipped, it was still being processed. It finally arrived after eleven business days, and I asked that the $9.99 be refunded. they offered $5. I told them that I wanted the full $9.99 refunded, and they said $5 was their best offer.

Also the sweater is a cute color of material, but cut very weird, and the sewing quality is cheap.

It looks like it was just cut on a machine and not hemmed along the raw edge areas. I will not be recommending them to friends, as they are based in China and they probably wait to fill a container to come across the ocean before any shipment is sent whether free or paid with the quick ship option.

Quality is questionable, and I cannot imagine being able to return anything to China.

Product or Service Mentioned: Melodress Sweater.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery, Delivery time.

Comments

AWFUL company!! Ordered a jacket..the zipper does not work.

When I went to their website, discovered it no longer exists. Found a contact person and the ‘best’ they can refund me is $7..I paid $40 for the jacket.

Why should I have to pay for their defective product?! I was told I would get a full refund if I pay to send it back.,but they said it was ‘very expensive to send back.