I wish I would have read some of the reviews before ordering from this site. I paid extra to have the items delivered in 6-10 days, and they arrived in 21 days.

When I inquired throughout the process, customer service just kept apologizing for the delay and inconvenience but never had any valuable information to share like tracking number. When the items finally arrived, they were of poorest quality. There is no style or shape to any of the 5 items I ordered which all looked perfect on the models. Sizing is all over the board-some smalls were enormous on me (I'm 5'4" 118 lbs) and some were too small.

Now i am in a back and forth conversation with customer service trying to return the items. Once again, they never really answer your question or give you information like how to return or where to return. They just apologize for the inconvenience. They are also telling me that the postage and tarriff/custom fees are very expensive and it might not be worth it to send them back.

Looks like I might just donate these to a good cause.

I have already warned family and friends about this scam and have learned my lesson regarding ordering from these sites where the items come from China. I did not realize that at the time of ordering.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of items, False advertising, Delivery time.

Comments